Over the past 30 years, Spectrum Eye Care, Inc. has grown from a small single-doctor practice to a leader in eye care. See our story below.
The History of Spectrum Eye Care, Inc.
Dr. Jack Hendershot rents space from Dr. Stealey at 400 West Sandusky Street, where the two doctors practice separately.
Dr. Stealey retires, allowing for expansion. Dr. Paul Armstrong joins the practice.
The practice moves to 1920 South Main Street, changing its name to Eye Surgeons of Findlay, Inc.
Dr. Kurt Ebersole joins the practice.
The 1920 suite is expanded to accommodate an optical department. With this addition, the name is changed to the all-encompassing Spectrum Eye Care, Inc.
Dr. J. Scott Stewart joins the practice.
Dr. Stephen Orr joins the practice.
With over 30 employees and continued growth, Spectrum Eye Care builds a new facility at 15840 Medical Drive South.
Dr. Carla Ford joins the practice.
David Seitz joins the team as the new practice administrator and Dr. Jack Hendershot retires.
Dr. Laura Paulus joins the practice and Dr. Paul Armstrong retires.
Dr. Justin Moyer joins the pracrice, and Dr.Ebersole retires from Spectrum Eye Care.
Dr. Amber Mathias joins the practice.