Dr. Hendershot M.D. rents space from Dr. Stealey M.D. at 400 West Sandusky Street, where the two doctors practice separately.
Dr. Stealey M.D. retires, allowing for expansion. Dr. Armstrong M.D. joins the practice.
The practice moves to 1920 South Main Street, changing its name to Eye Surgeons of Findlay, Inc.
Dr. Ebersole O.D. joins the practice.
The 1920 suite is expanded to accommodate an optical department. With this addition, the name is changed to the all-encompassing Spectrum Eye Care, Inc.
Dr. Stewart O.D. joins the practice.
Dr. Orr M.D. joins the practice.
With over 30 employees and continued growth, Spectrum Eye Care builds a new facility at 15840 Medical Drive South.
Dr. Ford M.D. joins the practice.
David Seitz joins the team as the new practice administrator and Dr. Hendershot M.D. retires.
Dr. Paulus O.D. joins the practice, and Dr. Armstrong M.D. retires.
Dr. Moyer O.D. joins the practice, and Dr. Ebersole O.D. retires.
Dr. Mathias O.D. joins the practice.
Dr. Wray M.D joins the practice.